Thursday, April 19, 2012
We're Home!
I was planning on posting pictures tonight, but it will have to wait because I am too tired. We arrived home last night at about 11:00. The trip from leaving the hotel to arriving at our house was about 24 hours. We were loaded down with luggage and packages because of gifts we had received from our trip in Kwaangju. Needless to say, we were very tired by the time we arrived in Grand Rapids. Aiden did very well and slept pretty much the entire trip. He even sat so nicely in his stroller during our hour and half wait at customs. I was very relieved. Things have been quite rough now that we are home, however. He is terrified of our cat and cries very often. Last night he stayed up until 3 a.m. and then fell asleep for about 2 hours and then was up for the day. I wasn't able to sleep at all during those two hours because he woke up every 15-20 minutes crying. I did manage to sleep a little while the boys were napping this afternoon. I am hoping that Aiden sleeps longer tonight. Having two busy boys on totally different time zones means that I don't get any sleep! So, overall we are hanging in there, but the adjustment is proving to be quite difficult for Aiden. I'll post pictures soon once we have managed to settle into more of a routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are praying for you guys! I hope you get some sleep tonight! Let me know if there is anything I can do. When Aiden is feeling more comfortable with everything, we would love to see you guys. Just let me know :). Amy
ReplyDelete