I still haven't uploaded any pictures of our last days in Korea or our first days home. These pictures are just ones that my mom took today. Also, something weird is going on with my blog right now and it's really hard to post things for some reason. The adjustment continues to be slow and difficult, but we are hopeful that we will see some improvements soon. In the meantime, enjoy these recent pictures.
This is Jordan in his hanbok. It's actually the hanbok that Aiden's foster mother gave him but it is way too big for him. We are planning on getting a family picture taken soon since Luke's birth father also gifted us with hanboks. Aiden will wear Jordan's handbok because then everyone will be in something that fits him. Jordan loves wearing this and asked me yesterday if he could wear it while he rode his bike!
Although the transition is a bit rough, we have some joyful moments too. I look a mess because personal grooming is pretty far down my priority list right now. I think Aiden looks pretty cute though!
Here's our first family picture! I don't know why this photo is so blurry. Like I said, something strange is going on with my blog and I can't figure out how to format anything anymore. And I'm too tired to figure it out! I'll try to post more pictures soon.


I've been checking in on you daily. I have prayed for you when I wake up in the middle of the night worrying! ha I need to quit worrying:) Thanks for posting. Sweet pic of you all.
ReplyDeletePrayers are with you guys! Such sweet pictures.. I love the one with you and Aiden! Hope the nights are getting better and that you are able to get some rest..love reading your updates! Thoughts and many prayers are with you!
ReplyDelete