Sunday, April 15, 2012
Big Miraculous Surprise!
Kristin does all the writing and posting on this blog, but occasionally I like to comment. My huge news is.., that by a miracle and perfect timing of God, and His tremendous love and grace, He has reunited me with my birth family. I know now that it is true. I was very cautious with my thoughts and emotions, just in case it wasnt true. But after meeting my birth father, eldest uncle and aunt, it is quite evident and obvious that Chon Jung is my birth father. I have so many thoughts and emotions that can't be put in words. I am very eager to get home and share them all with you. This trip has been such a miracle and blessing that I am overwhelmed. Aiden or Lee Hyeon Seo, has been the biggest blessing, but to have this also happen while we are here is beyond me, especially since all of this was only known to everyone involved just on Friday. The timing is so incredible, more than I can say here, because it would take too long. Anyways, I just want to thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. We will see you all soon.. - Lucas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Luke, I am so amazed and happy about what has happened for you on this trip. To finally meet your new son is so very precious, but to also meeet your birth father is a wonderous miracle. The pictures sent of Aiden are simply beautiful, I can't wait to hold him. - Dad
ReplyDeleteAgain....so amazing. WOW is about all I can say. What an amazing, life moment for you!!! And such a testimony to us!!!! God bless
ReplyDelete