We just received an e-mail from our agency that our Korean agency, Eastern has been told they may begin submitting children for EP on Monday. That is really good news. We have been told not to expect to be in that first batch of submissions. But at least things are going to start moving again!
Hooray for some good news...finally!
ReplyDeletePraying things move quickly for you now!
ReplyDeleteI have become a friend of Libby's in blogland, and so I have checked in on you from time to time knowing that you are some where close to where we are in process. We received our assignment 12/23/2010 but our legals were not sent until 1/21 (they called us before home study finished). Our agency didn't give any indication as to who would be submitted. How did you know not to expect to be called next week? Your boys are precious. I hope I'm not being too nosy...I'm just filled with angst like so many!! Praying for things to move quickly.
ReplyDeleteMer,
DeleteMary Anne told me not to get my hopes up that we will be included in this batch because Eastern had a lot of referrals at the end of 2010. We received our referral on December 10, but our home study wasn't finished yet either, so our paperwork didn't get sent in until mid-January. We are definitely praying that we are included in this batch, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. Hope that you hear great news next week!!
Kristin, Thanks SO much for sharing. That is actually very helpful. We didn't receive ours until Dec 23rd and our legals were as you said later in January, so it is "helpful" to not have my expectations really high. I want them to be high, but I don't want to be super disappointed either. Sounds like we may be traveling around the same time doesn't it??? We will pray for you too!!!
ReplyDelete