Due to various reasons, I am going to attempt to make this blog private. I don't know if I will be successful or not, so we will see how it goes. Other than immediate family, I don't really know who reads our blog. So if you are interested in following our journey, send me an e-mail or write your e-mail address in the comments section of this post, and I will attempt to add you to the list.
Kristin-I'd love to keep up with your blog if you don't mind. :) Here's my email... bagira783@charter.net
ReplyDeleteSee you back a school in a few weeks!
Kieshahoutsma@sbcglobal.net...please let my follow your blessed journy!!
ReplyDeleteKristin - We are just got our home study approved with Dillon and are waiting for a referral. I would love to follow you on your journey as we start ours but also understand blocking the blog. So happy to hear about the EP!!!
ReplyDeleteMary (maryd73@capturingmagicalmemories.com) - MConnor on the Dillonforum
Kristin, I accidentally came across your blog, and I've come to care and pray for your family :) If you feel comfortable, I'd love to continue reading updates. My email is yichristines@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Christine
I definitely want to be included :) rose060380@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete