Tuesday, February 28, 2012
One day left in February
We had heard from our agency that the ministry in Korea would start accepting EP submissions sometime in February. Here we are on February 28, and I still have not heard any news that there is movement. I was previously checking all the forums and blogs I knew of that had any information regarding the adoption situation in Korea. But I recently decided to stop looking at any of it because it wasn't helping me at all. It was just making me spend more time thinking about the situation we are in. Now I only check my e-mail for news from our agency and that is it. Hopefully tomorrow will be the big day and things will finally start moving in Korea! I have spent every day since January 2 checking my e-mail with hopeful anticipation only to be disappointed that there is no news. The uncertainty of everything is proving to be way more difficult to deal with than the actual wait. Thank you to everyone who has given us words of encouragement and has prayed for us. I hope that I can post some good news soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment