There continues to be no movement in Korea. As of today, the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare in Korea has not allowed any agencies to submit children for EP. EP stands for emmigration permission and it's what we have been waiting 14 months for. Once we find out that Aiden has been submitted for EP we know that we are at least approaching the end of our wait. We recently heard a rumor (not confirmed by our agency) that EP movement would begin in the middle of February which is quickly approaching.
I'm including a link to the blog that I read often because it so far has always had accurate information about things happening in Korea regarding international adoption. I stalk this blog and forums often in my desperate attempt to get some idea of when we can bring our baby home. Anyway, this particular blog entry contains a music video by Josh Kelly, husband of actress Katherine Heigl who adopted a daughter from South Korea.
http://mpakusa.blogspot.com/2012/02/naleigh-moon-by-josh-kelly.html
No comments:
Post a Comment