We found out this morning that we have travel clearance, and I haven't stopped shaking since! We are currently working on booking our flights. We hope to leave on Sunday, but we may have to leave later because everything seems to be booked. I'll post again once our flights have been arranged. Our long wait is almost over!
Oh Thank God. I have been praying for you this whole time. What an experience you have had. I hope you have a fantastic time in Korea and that you meeting with Jordan are everything you have hoped for. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
ReplyDeleteAmber (from the forum)
What an answer to prayer!!! I bet you are shaking.. I can only imagine!! Please do post your travel arrangements so I can pray for you, Lucas and precious little Jordan through out your trip!! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Praise God! Have an amazing trip.
ReplyDeleteJessicaCo
Kristi, we are so excited for both of you. I cried when I read your latest news. Thanks so much for sharing your joy! Aunt Mar
ReplyDeleteKristin:
ReplyDeleteCongrats on TC!!!! YIPPIE! Go get that boy. Fill us in on the details so we can see how your trip goes. ENJOY every minute. I wished we would have done more when we went over, so enjoy your time there. You will have Jordan home very, very soon.
Amy
Kristin, we are SO happy for you and your family! Enjoy these few days preparing to meet your son. It is going to be a wonderful adventure that you will carry in your heart forever. I hope you enjoy every minute you are in South Korea. It is an amazing country full of amazing people. We can't wait to see that first photo of you holding your baby boy :) Lots of prayers coming your way!
ReplyDeleteBecky (Dillon Forum)
Kristen,
ReplyDeleteThe Harkema family is praising God that you are finally going to have your baby boy in your arms forever!! We will be praying for you as you travel, and as you and Jordan adjust to your new lives together and bonding. Can't wait to meet him someday!
Rob, Sue, Kyle, Emily, Josh and Anna Harkema