Here are some pictures from our visit to the Changdeokgung Palace. We had a wonderful time despite the very hot weather.
Luke and I at the entrance to the palace.
A view inside one of the buildings of the palace.

Our tour guide is pictured here in traditional Korean clothing. She must have been so hot!

After visiting the palace Luke and I spent some time at the Insadong Market. We found some great souveniers, but we were so hot and tired by this point in the day!
We are enjoying following your amazing adventure-beautiful place, love all the pictures! The kids can't wait to check in each day to see what their teacher is up to. They think Jordan is a "little cutie!"
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures!! How exciting that you can tour around a bit. Looks like hot weather there!! Glad you are enjoying yourselves.. I love reading all your updates!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the updates! I love following what you're up to and I'm so excited for you guys!! I'm glad that you are getting to enjoy Korea - what an amazing experience!!
ReplyDeleteI am loving reading about all your adventures...thank you so much for updating this so often! Continue to have a great time, get over that jet lag, and enjoy the travels to where Luke spent his early years! All our love!
ReplyDelete-Nate, Mindy, Aubrie & Mimi
Happy Birthday Luke!! Have a great time this weekend visiting the place you spent your first five years. What a great way to spend your birthday.
ReplyDeleteHave fun,
Love Dad and Mom