Thursday, August 13, 2009

2nd meeting with Jordan

This will be a quick post because we are due to meet up with some friends we have made here very soon. I knew you would be interested to see more pictures, so I wanted to at least post a few of the photos we took this afternoon. Jordan played with us for about a half hour this afternoon and we even managed to coax a few smiles out of him. I hope to post more later letting you know what else we've been up to. Until then, enjoy these pictures of our new son!This yellow ball was his favorite toy! The ball, like every other toy, went straight into his mouth!


4 comments:

  1. Kristin... he is just so beautiful... you look so happy - I am so happy and excited for you guys. Glad everything is going well with your little boy... I just love looking at your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! So glad to see more photos! I had to tell Nate all about how Luke couldn't stop kissing Jordan on that first meeting...he thought that was precious. :) Continue to enjoy your time with your son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures. We get up early each morning and anxiously look for new photos. No pressure or anything! Jordan looks very comfortable with both of you. He looks like a good natured baby.
    We can't wait for Monday.
    Love,
    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pure joy to see you all together ! God bless you as you bond with your handsome son and bring you safely home. Ralph and Judi Tapp

    ReplyDelete