Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Weather

We've been enjoying some beautiful summer weather over here the past several days.  It is wonderful that the boys can play outside.  I am now grateful we brought Aiden home in the spring.  I can't imagine how difficult it would be to keep him happy if we had come home in the winter!  Being outside has definitely helped his mood/adjustment as he loves being outdoors.
 Here are the boys enjoying an afternoon snack of seaweed on the driveway.  I had to laugh as they both sat there devouring that seaweed.  What other 2 and 3 year old would you see loving seaweed for a snack? 

 I had a hard time getting a good picture of Aiden looking out the window because whenever he hears my camera turn on he turns around to pose.  He loves looking out this window just like Jordan did at his age.  Whenever it is quiet and I can't find Aiden, I almost always will find him on the chair staring out the window.
 Aiden is also similar to Jordan in that he is always very interested in what Daddy is eating.  Here are the boys sharing a bowl of kimchi soup.  The boys could only eat the noodles because the broth is too spicy.
 Notice Jordan's broken monster truck on the table.  Sadly many of Jordan's toys have been broken these past few weeks because Aiden is so rough on them.  He throws toys really hard whenever he is angry.  Jordan has handled it pretty well but he now has a hard time sharing certain toys because he is worried Aiden will break them.
 Here are the boys playing in the little pool in the backyard.  They both love the water!
 On Mother's Day we brought Aiden to my parent's house for the first time.  He took his afternoon nap there.  But just like at home, he woke up part way through his nap and fell alseep on Luke.  Almost every afternoon Aiden wakes up crying about an hour into his nap.  I then bring him downstairs to the couch where he sleeps for the remainder of his nap.  Sleep continues to be one of the biggest issues we are still dealing with as he continues to wake up several times during the night.  I was back to sleeping in my own room, but have recently been sleeping at least part of the night in Aiden's room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment