Friday, March 30, 2012

Visa Interview

The unknowns of when we will travel is driving me crazy so I called today to find out if Aiden's visa interview was scheduled. I think it's hilarious that it is called a visa interview. It sounds as if Aiden is coming in to the embassy to be interviewed for his visa. Anyway, typically once the visa interview has taken place, travel clearance usually comes in 1-2 days. Today when I called the lady on the phone told me that Aiden's interview already took place at 8:00 a.m. this morning! Our case worker told me not to call about this because the information is not always accurate and families end up being disappointed. But the lady I talked to seemed pretty certain that his interview had taken place and was able to see his picture because she told me he was handsome. So that means that if all goes well we should receive travel clearance next week. Look for more good news to be posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Will continue to pray! We got EP submission this past Thursday!!! It's so fun to get to see your journey unfold right before ours...so helpful! Will keep praying:)

    ReplyDelete