This week we were shocked and saddened to lose Zona after a short 4 1/2 years of life. As I was looking through old pictures of Zona, I was surprised to see that almost all of the pictures we have show Sushi and Zona lying side by side. However, ever since Jordan came home the cats had not been so cuddly with each other. Zona never took to Jordan and was rarely seen while he was awake. But the moment he was down in his crib she would make an appearance.

We rescued Sushi and Zona from the wild when they were only 3 weeks old. Here they are lying in our bathroom during the first week we had them.

Here I am feeding Zona a bottle. The cats were so little when they were found that we had to feed them from a bottle for the first couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment