Friday, February 4, 2011

Jordan's Imagination

It has been so much fun to watch Jordan's imagination develop during the past few months. I often hear him talking while he is playing- it is hilarious to hear what is going on in his little mind! Here are a few pictures I managed to take over the past few months.

One day last fall I heard Jordan repeating, "Giraffe eat, giraffe eat!" and found him sitting with his little giraffe in front of the cat food. At least he wasn't taking the food out of the cat bowls which he has done countless times!
A couple weeks ago I heard Jordan rummaging around in our front closet. When I went to investigate I found him taking out the diaper bag and then taking the baby wipes out of the bag. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "Honey Bear stinky" and then went to the living room and pulled out the changing mat. He laid his bear out on the mat, lifted up its legs, and wiped it with a baby wipe. When he was done he shouted, "Honey Bear all clean now!" Maybe Jordan is practicing for his upcoming role as a big brother!



This afternoon when he woke up from his nap we came downstairs for his afternoon snack. He insisted on having Honey Bear sit in one of the chairs and put part of his snack in front of his bear. He would take a few bites of his food and then put food in front of the bear's mouth and say, "Honey Bear eat pear!"




There have been many funny moments like this that I haven't been able to capture with the camera. One day I found Honey Bear in Jordan's high chair with several pieces of Jordan's play food sitting out on the tray. When Jordan saw me he insisted that I get one of his bibs and put it on his bear. Then there was the day when I heard Jordan in the bathroom and found him holding Honey Bear above the toilet. When he saw me he said, "Honey Bear go potty!" I put an end to that really fast as I could easily imagine Jordan accidentally dropping Honey Bear into the toilet! Jordan is at such a fun age as his imagination and his language seem to grow and develop almost daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment