Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Introducing...

Hyeon Seo! On December 10 we received a phone call from our social worker about this precious boy and eagerly accepted the referral. The referral came earlier than expected as our home study was not even completed yet. Last week the home study was finally done, and we received the acceptance paperwork this afternoon. Once that paperwork has made its way to Korea, we are in for a long 8-12 month wait until we can bring our son home. In the meantime we will have to be content to stare at his picture and look forward to any updates we receive from Korea during the next several months. We are so excited to be adding this little sweetheart to our family!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I know we haven't kept in touch by phone but I have enjoyed reading and keeping up with your blog. This is so exciting! Congratulations-Jordan is going to love having a brother, two boys...what fun! Hope and pray this next year goes by smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin.. I am so excited for you!!! Having boys is SO much fun!! So excited to keep reading your blog and follow you in your next new journey/adventure!! What an adorable picture of your little boy. I hope this process goes perfectly for you and your family.. prayers are with you!!
    ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Love that smile!

    HeatherKin
    (Dillon forum)

    ReplyDelete