We've had tons of snow these past few days. Luke loves the snow because he can use his snowblower. Jordan loves the snow because he can drive his trucks through it and make tracks. Aiden loves the snow because he loves to look out the window and watch Daddy snowblow. I'm the only one who doesn't love it. It is pretty, but if it doesn't give me a snow day, I don't think there's any point in having it.
Last Tuesday I was home from school for a day because of a burst pipe at my school that caused a flood. Aiden came down with a fever that day. Jordan insisted that he was sick too. But I can always tell when he is really sick. He lays on the couch and doesn't play when he is sick. He wasn't doing that at all on Tuesday. He just wanted the advantages of being sick- the extra love, cuddles, and attention from Mommy. But today Jordan is not pretending. He came down with a fever last night, slept in this morning, and has basically been lying on the couch since he got up. Hopefully his fever will go away as quickly as Aiden's did. Then he can go outside and play in all the snow!
Great pictures of the two boys; especially previous post where Jordan is reading to Aiden. Thanks for updates; can't get enough of our grandsons. - Grandpa Tim
ReplyDelete