On Labor Day we brought Jordan to a truck show in Holland. Despite the cold weather, he had a wonderful time. No surprise considering there were tons of trucks for him to look at. He even had a chance to sit in some of them.
The first thing Jordan wanted to see was this flat bed trailer. Here he is eating fruit snacks while standing on it.
Jordan and Daddy climbing up the back of the fire truck.
Jordan pretending to drive the fire truck.
When I was showing Jordan these pictures I told him that this was a picture of him standing on the garbage truck. Immediately he corrected me and said that it is actually a recycling truck. Jordan sure knows his trucks!
Here is a picture of Jordan at home wearing a lei right before my school Luau. I had to include this picture because of his cute smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment