
Last night I told Jordan that the next day would be his birthday. His first question was if he would be taller when he woke up in the morning. When I told him that it didn't work quite that way he said, "When Jordie eat birthday cake then I get taller and taller and taller?" Then I said that he wouldn't get taller from eating birthday cake but would get taller from eating all his vegetables. So this morning when Jordan woke up I reminded him that today was his birthday. His reponse was, "Did I eat all my vegetables?" I didn't realize Jordan was so excited about growing taller!

Here is Jordan checking out his excavator cake that I made. He was thrilled when he saw this cake but then said, "Mommy make an ice cream truck cake now."

Jordan was so, so excited to receive a package in the mail from Grandpa Tim and Grandma Deena. So Luke had the idea to save the box and put some of our presents to Jordan in the box. Then when my parents came over for his little birthday party, Luke told Jordan that the mail truck came during his nap and there was a present for him outside the door. Little does he know that the mail never comes on Sunday! He loved opening up the box and seeing all the presents inside!


Jordan received trucks for his birthday. Of course! That child never tires of getting new trucks!

Here's a shot of Jordan's birthday cake. Of course it had to be a truck cake!

Jordan couldn't wait to eat his birthday cake! Jordan is typically a pretty good eater but he finished his dinner in record time tonight because he couldn't wait to dig in to his cake.


Jordan was allowed to have his pick of the candy on the cake. It's rare for Jordan to be able to eat candy to his heart's content, so he was so excited. He ended up not eating much of it, but did take at least one bite of all the different types of candy that was on his cake.

Here's Jordan playing with the moon sand that my parents bought for him. It was messy, but Jordan loved it and used it to set up his own construction site.
No comments:
Post a Comment