Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Jordan had a fun Easter weekend! On Saturday we went to the Easter egg hunt at our church. I tried to prepare Jordan before hand by giving him his easter basket and showing him how to put things inside it. However, when we arrived at the church, Jordan didn't remember anything I had taught him! He was way too interested in shaking the eggs than he was in putting them in his basket! Here is Jordan on Saturday morning with his Easter basket. He seemed pretty excited about going on the Easter egg hunt even though he had no idea what it was about!
Jordan loved the balloons! He was more interested in them than he was in collecting eggs.

Jordan was lucky to have this many eggs in his basket! I think he only put one or two of them in, and our church's youth pastor quickly threw the rest of them in for him.




On Sunday we went to my parents' house after church. They had set up another little Easter egg hunt for Jordan in their backyard.
Jordan started to get the hang of putting the eggs in the basket.


Jordan was more interested in this plant than he was in the egg. He grabbed the egg, tossed it aside, and started playing with the leaves on the plant.


"I found another one!"




Jordan was very excited when he opened up the eggs and found Teddy Grams inside! What a fun Easter!

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute! Thanks for the birthday card and hopefully I'll see you all again sometime this summer.

    - Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures!!! Handsome little guy.. glad he had a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw... i was there (easter egg hunt) as a volunteer :) how could i not see jordan?

    ReplyDelete