We found out this morning that Jordan has emmigration permission! This is the permission granted by the Korean government that we have been waiting months for. We are so happy that things are moving forward. The next step is for Jordan to receive his Korean passport which should be issued within 1-2 weeks. After that we will wait 2-4 more weeks until we have clearance to travel. That means that in 3-6 weeks we will be on our way to Korea to meet our precious baby!
We also received a written update on Jordan's development last week. He is now able to stand while holding on to furniture and to move sideways while holding on to furniture. The update also stated that he loves songs and falls asleep while the foster mother sings him a lullaby. We can't wait to meet our little sweetheart!
SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! We'll have to have a little celebration on Tuesday! I'm looking forward to visiting with you! HURRAY!! I'll pray that the next 3-6 weeks goes quickly for you!
ReplyDeleteKristin... How exciting!!! I hope this all goes smoothly for the both of you... I can't wait to see more pictures of Jordan - he is SO adorable - I am exciting and I also pray that the next 3-6 weeks goes quickly for you so that you can get that little boy of yours in your arms!!!
ReplyDeleteKristin:
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. I hope that the rest of your wait goes really, really fast!!! I know it is hard to believe, but there are some good things about our babies being older when they come home!! (Courtney was 11 months.) So, Hang in there and he will be home before you know it.
Praying for speedy PP and TC.
Oh, You should have seen Quinn's hair when he was a baby, talk about needing a haircut!!!!
He is just precious!!!!!
Amy
Hey Kristin!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found your blog! I'm hoping your travel plans happen quickly and you get that sweet little boy home soon. What a cutie!!!There's NOTHING like it :)
Kristin -
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! That is such great news. Jordan's pictures and update are adorable. I hope that you have a great trip. We (the summer people at CC)have been checking weekly for updates. Congratulations and safe travels!
-Jennifer