Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Passport!

The good news keeps coming! We found out this morning that Jordan now has his Korean passport. This is big news. The next phone call we receive from Dillon will be the news that we can leave to bring him home. The only thing left is for his visa to be issued which should happen in the next 2-4 weeks and then we will be able to head off for Korea! I thought that I was very organized and prepared, but now that the end is almost here I'm realizing all the little things I still have to do before we leave. At least all the final preparations will keep me occupied and my mind off the wait. Before we know it Jordan will be in our arms!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you've weathered this wait so graciously!! Come on travel clearance. Our little boys need us to come get them!!! Yes, I hope to see you in Korea by next Friday!! Ohh, I soooo hope so!

    ReplyDelete