Friday, July 3, 2009

10 months old!


Although time seems to pass slowly as we wait to bring our son home, Jordan seems to be growing up so quickly! It's hard to believe that he will be 10 months old tomorrow. We did receive some disappointing news this week. Apparently our application for emmigration permission was submitted later than it should have been, so it appears like we are in for a longer wait than we first anticipated. Although we know that we will most likely wait for several more weeks before we travel, I keep hoping my phone will ring with news that we can leave to bring Jordan home!
We received this recent picture of Jordan this morning. He looks very healthy and well cared for, but badly in need of a haircut!


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love the 'do. I just stopped by to tell you how sorry I am feeling for you that you have been waiting so long. I know it is just torture knowing your baby and loving them from 15000 miles away.

    You are in our prayers. May TC come very, very soon.

    SunnyK (forum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious!! We will keep you in our prayers right now - it has to be so hard to wait, but he will be worth the wait!! Let me know if you need a distraction and want to get together this summer!! I have two busy boys you could help me chase around :) Just shoot me an email or give me a call!

    ReplyDelete