Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Still Waiting

There is not much to report other than the fact that we are still waiting to hear news from Korea. Right now we are waiting for Emmigration Permission (EP) and Passport. We hope to hear that Jordan has received those any day. However, we have been thinking it would be any day since mid-April and the weeks continue to pass by with no word. In the meantime Luke and I are trying to stay busy to keep our minds off of the wait. We've had a few baby showers during the past couple of months and almost have everything ready for Jordan's arrival. School is out for me, but I am spending this week cleaning and organizing my classroom so that things are as organized as possible when I start school in the fall. We continue to pray that things will progress quickly and that we will be on our way to Korea in no time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin! Thanks for your post on my blog. I pray for you guys everyday! I hope that any day now I see your post on the forum that Jordan has EP/PP and TC! Everybody said this would be the hardest part, but I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is any day now for you. Soon Jordan will be in your arms and you will be on that LONG flight home with your sweet baby, forgetting about this part of the wait. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete