Thursday, May 21, 2009

Working on the nursery...

We don't have any news to report with the progress of the adoption, but we have been busy preparing the nursery for Jordan's arrival. After my dad installed a chair rail, we worked on painting the room. We tried many paint samples before finally deciding on the green and tan. Last weekend Luke's sister and her husband selflessly drove many hours from Minneapolis just to drop off a crib, changing table, car seats, high chair, clothes, toys, and much, much more! We are so grateful to them for their extreme generosity.

Transforming the ugly red wall...


to a much more soothing green and tan!




Hurry home, Jordan! We are ready for you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin,
    I am thinking about you everyday hoping you get the good news call.

    Hoping for a speedy travel clearance.
    Jodie
    (Dillon forum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin - I love how you did Jordan's room!! He is such a handsome little boy - love seeing those pictures of him - I pray that the time goes by very quickly and you will be holding him in your arms sooner than you know it!! SO happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery looks great - I love the soothing colors and Jordan will too :) Hope you hear soon that he can finally come home!

    ReplyDelete