Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I- 600 approval!

Luke and I were excited to receive the approval of our I-600 in the mail today! This is an important step towards the issue of Jordan' s visa. After waiting 8 weeks for this form we were becoming a bit concerned because several other Dillon families had been receiving their approvals in only 3 weeks or less. So we were greatly relieved when we opened the mailbox today and saw the letter from immigration stating the approval. Next Jordan needs to receive EP (emmigration permission) and his passport. We hope to hear word that he has EP and his passport soon. Once those two items have been issued we may only need to wait 2-4 weeks until we receive clearance to travel!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! almost there, how exciting. We have friends going through the same LONG process. How wonderful things are going along so well. So fun to see your blog, I love finding new postings. Congratulation on such a sweet little one, hopefully soon to have in your arms.

    ReplyDelete