I started this post almost a month ago and then was not able to upload pictures for some reason. Finally, I was able to add pictures again. It's been snowy and cold in Michigan. This picture is back from early January, but today I braved the cold and took the boys out sledding. After about 15 minutes outside playing in the snow Jordan took off his hat because he said he was hot. Yes, the sun was shining, but it was probably only about 15 degrees outside. Only Jordan would be hot in weather like that!
Aiden continues to grow and seems to add words daily to his vocabulary. Often we can't understand what he is saying but Jordan always seems to know what he is saying so he translates for us.
Life with two little boys continues to be quite an adventure. I had no idea how much damage our house would receive from having two little boys in the house! But they sure have a lot of fun together. I have learned that if I don't hear anything, that's probably not a good thing! Two little boys have a lot of ideas of ways they can get into mischief!
No comments:
Post a Comment