I'm very aware of how long the wait has been whenever it comes time to send another gift to Aiden. When we were waiting for Jordan to come home we only waited long enough to send one gift to Korea. With Aiden, we are now on our 3rd ziploc bag and have sent one Christmas gift and one birthday gift. I've become quite the expert at fitting a lot of items into a small space with all these ziploc bags! Even so, I wasn't able to fit all the items I bought into the bag.

Here are all the items I tried to fit into the ziploc bag. Jordan always wants to be doing what I am doing. I was taking a picture of the gifts, so Jordan needed to take a picture with his camera as well. Pardon the bare legs- Jordan just woke up from a nap and does not like to nap with pants on!

Everything fit except this sweatshirt! I wish I could fit into the ziploc bag as well so that I could travel to Korea too. At least we are finally approaching the end of our wait. I am really hoping that we can travel in less than 6 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment