Friday, April 8, 2011
Minnesota
We recently returned from a short trip to Minnesota to visit Luke's family. The plane ride there was quick but a little stressful as Jordan was NOT happy about staying belted in on the plane! I saw a few people turn around in their seats to check out who was throwing the big tantrum. We were better prepared on the way home and kept feeding him Starbursts to keep him happy. I'm not one to permit junk food, but I was desparate! Jordan is a much better traveler in the car than he is on a plane! Other than that, our trip was wonderful! Jordan had so much fun spending time with his cousins. Even though the weather was a bit cold, we stayed so busy we hardly even noticed. It continues to be challenging to take good pictures of Jordan as he is always on the move! These were the best I could do.
Here is Jordan with his cousin Jade. She was so good with him. She would play with him and would make sure he didn't get into too much mischief. If Jade lived near us, I think I would often be asking her if she wanted to come over and play with Jordan!
Here is Jordan with Jade and Isiah. I couldn't get Jordan to look at the camera.
We spent one morning at the zoo which was a lot of fun. This was the best picture we have of Jordan with all the Ford cousins.
Aunt Emily quickly became Jordan's best friend because she brought Wheat Thins along. The way to Jordan's heart is defintely through his stomach!
One afternoon we brought Jordan to the pool at Grandpa Tim's gym. I forgot my swimsuit, but Jordan had a lot of fun swimming with Daddy!
Notice how Jordan's swimsuit is coming off. There was a mandatory 10 minute rest period while Jordan was swimming. He thought that meant he was all done so he immediately tried to pull off his bathing suit. Luckily, we were able to distract him with this toy until it was time to go back in the water.
We also spent one morning at the Mall of America. Jordan loved it there because there were so many things to "drive." He loves arcades because they usually have these types of games. We never have to put any money in. Jordan is content just to pretend to turn the steering wheel and drive.
We also took Jordan on 3 rides at the mall. We learned that Jordan isn't afraid of speed as some of the rides went pretty fast. We were the only ones riding this little car ride. Jordan loved every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you had a good trip. Looks like you kept your little man busy! He certainly is a ham. :)
ReplyDelete