Friday, June 25, 2010

My Little Helper

Now that I am home all day I am realizing how much Jordan loves to help me with whatever I may be doing! If I am dusting, then he has to have a little duster as well. If I am sweeping the floors, then he also wants something to sweep with and follows me all over the house with it. If I am doing laundry, then he puts clothes in the hamper while I am sorting the clothes. Whatever it is, he thinks that he needs to help too! Although it is very endearing, his desire to help can make it very challenging to get anything done while he is awake!

Jordan's favorite "chore" is watering the flowers. He loves to follow me around the yard with his little watering can and repeats, "more, more" whenever he runs out of water. The day before I took these pictures we had a lot of rain so Jordan's little kiddie pool was full of rainwater. He discovered that he could put his watering can in the pool and fill it up with water. He then proceeded to water all the flowers on the deck. I don't know how many times he did this, but he was busy at it for probably close to a half hour!
These petunias were Jordan's favorite flowers to water! I didn't want to stop his enthusiasm but those poor flowers were getting drenched with water!


Whenever Jordan realized that his watering can was empty he would say, "more" and then run to his little pool to fill it up again. It was very cute!


Here is Jordan trying to play the piano. He insisted on having the piano music up on the piano while he was playing. That made me laugh. I don't know how he would even know that because I play so rarely now that he his home with us!



Last Saturday we brought Jordan to the zoo. Here are Jordan and Daddy looking at the animals.




For some reason Jordan is fascinated with my sunglasses. See how he is eyeing them?



This is usually what comes next! He tries to pull them off and put them back on again!

No comments:

Post a Comment